Wish for Wheels Bike Build Party
On Friday evening, March 1st, Vitruvian Fitness is hosting a Bike Build Party for Wish for Wheels.
Through the Wish for Wheels organization, every 2nd grader in Title I designated Denver Public Schools will receive a new bike and helmet every year over a 5 year period! And you can be a part of that!
To participate, just purchase as many bikes as you like (minimum one per family) and then show up ready to be social and assemble your bike(s). NO BIKE ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Each bike and helmet is $100. Our goal is to buy and build 75 bikes. Buy your bike IN ADVANCE here: https://wishforwheels.org/product/vitruvian/
We will have beer flowing supplied by our good friend Brann Greager. Brann has generously furnished beer beverages for many of our events. Just getting to enjoy his brews would make it enough of a reason to get together! Other beverages for adults and children plus light snacks will be served.
For you folks who LOVE details here you go:
- Buy your bike NOW so we know how many bikes we’re donating.
- Share this event with all your friends. It is not an exclusive Vitruvian event. The more bikes we buy and build, the more happy 2nd graders there will be in the world.
- When we know how many bikes we’re building and donating, we can select the school with the closest number of 2nd graders to the number of bikes we build.
- Come ready to have fun promptly at 6pm on Friday 3/1/19.
- The bikes are super easy to assemble – only 6 parts. We supply all the tools and all the training. And we have a quality control team to check your work.
- The following week, we’ll be delivering the bikes. You will be invited to attend the delivery party so you get to see the joy in all the kids’ faces the day they get their new bikes.
- Wish for Wheels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that gives brand new bicycles and helmets to kids in low income communities.
Got questions? Ask!!
DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST BIKE?