Niki is an adventure seeker and lifelong athlete. Growing up in New England, Niki played field hockey, ice hockey, lacrosse, and tennis, eventually playing Division I field hockey. After moving out West, she fell in love with rock climbing and reignited her love of skiing. Teaching is a passion for Niki and she has taught in many capacities ranging from Outdoor Education to teaching Special Education in the public schools in the metro area.
She is an avid trail runner and mountain biker and enjoys racing ultra-distances – the longer the better! You can find her out on the trails in her hometown of Golden either running, biking, or coaching the local young riders for the Bell Middle School Mountain Bike club or GBX Juniors.
Niki is Max’s mom.
Niki has the following degrees and certifications:
- B.A. in Wilderness Leadership, Prescott College
- Master’s Degree in Special Education, University of Colorado, Denver
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- IMBA Level I Mountain Bike Coach
- TRX Suspension Training Level 1
- TRX Rip Training Level 1
- IKFF Level One Certified Kettlebell
- CPR, AED, and First Aid through American Heart Association